Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back on Board

Finally, I am back. I have had some trouble getting my blog spot to work. Now, thanks to Megan, things are ready to go again. I have never been "Techno" minded and when things go wrong, I get very confused and feel defeated quickly. Now I can blog, though I can't embed photos yet. That will have to come at a later date. We have been able to do some terrific things in the two years since I last blogged. I think I will attempt to put them in a somewhat chronological order - but for now, I'm just back. Love you all. Mom

3 comments:

Meg said...

Yay! You are back!

Lucy said...

Hooray, Hooray!

Erin Rebecca said...

so glad you are back in the world of blogging, i love reading everyones blogs, and i have been missing yours. I am excited to see your future posts, hopefully within the next few months, right? :)