Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Off We Go - Fall Tour


Monday, C and I, drove up into the mountains to see the fall leaves and some of our favorite country in Idaho. Our lunch picnic stop was "Ten Mile" campground above Idaho City. This place has been near and dear to our hearts since camping there with the Jacksons last summer. The boys nicknaned this "Watermelon Creek" because we stored our watermelon in a stretchy, mesh bag in the creek there. We had so much fun there with the J boys. The scenery was great and the trip was exactly the kind of thing C and I love to do. When we moved here from Wyoming, three years ago, I thought we would really miss the Uinta Mountians outside of Evanston. But we love the mountians of Idaho and are having a blast discovering new places. Fall, you gotta love it!

1 comment:

Camisha Gollaher said...

I'm so glad your kids got you going!!! I'm definitely going to add you to my link list so I can keep up on you and your family too! You write just like you talk-it's fun to hear you-and I miss ya! Too bad we all have to grow up, childhood was just too fun with your family so close.